Grading on Albert
Grading on Albert, http://albert.nyu.edu
- The same as your NYU email username and password.
- All final grades are due 72 hours after the final exam for your course.
- If you didn’t receive an email from email@example.com with the subject of “Thank You for Submitting Your Grade Roster” you didn’t submit them.
- A first time error for most is not hitting the proper save button. You have to click the “Submit Grades to Registrar” button. You can find instructions and screenshots on page 8 of the above pdf.
- You must give a grade to every student by the deadline. In other words, do not leave any grades blank.
- Only submit a grade of incomplete in dire circumstances. See incomplete grade page.